Get Rid of Acne
Let us show you how to get rid of acne.
Let’s get right to it. You want to get rid of your acnet. Here is are some tips to do just that.First, you need to control the factors which contribute to acne forming:
- Stress level – There is a direct link to stress and acne. Do whatever you can to get your stress level down. One suggestion, stop stressing about your acne! You are only making things worse. You have found the website that will help you cure your acne, so be calm!
- Picking – Stop picking at your zits and pimples. Right now! Do not put your fingers on your acne. The fingers contain a lot of bacteria and the bacteria is jumping off your fingers, onto the acne and fueling the infection.
- Washing – You need to make sure you wash, just not too often. Two – Three times a day is generally a good number. Be sure when you do wash you just wash very lightly. Harsh scrubbing is going to make things a lot worse!
- Cosmetics – Limit the cosmetics you wear. Try not to use very oily cosmetics. The oil in the cosmetics can clog your pores and make things worse!
- Know your Medications – There are a lot of medications out there with side effects which can cause acne or make acne worse. If you are taking any medications, look at the side effects and if they have the potential to cause acne, ask your doctor about changing to something that does not contribute to acne
- Food – It is not proven that greasy foods cause acne. However, we highly recommend cutting this type of food out of your diet for healthy food such as fruits and vegetables. Also, there is also the possibility that you have some type allergic reaction to certain type of foods. Pay close attention to what food goes into your mouth, and know your allergies!
- Starting or stopping birth control pills can affect hormones and contribute to acne. To get rid of acne, know the effect these pills have on you.
- Environment – The suns UV rays can damage skin that can make it easier for acne to form. Also, Dust, dirt, humidity, oils, and other pollution in the air can clog pores and fuel the acne
- Clothes – Tight fitting clothes or sports equipment rubbing against the skin can irritate the skin, contributing to acne
- Hygiene – Dirty skin does not cause acne. However, adding sweat in with the dirt can contribute to clogging your pores. Keeping good hygiene is defiantly recommended.
- Genetics – There is still debate about this, but studies have shown that acne can be hereditary. So if your parents or other family members have or had acne, you are probably more at risk.
- Hormones – Androgens, the male sex hormone, is a key part in the forming of acne. This hormone increases in both males and females during puberty. Also, hormones in women during pregnancy and right before and during their menstrual period also can increase risk factors for acne.
Now you know what you can and can’t control with acne risk factors.
So what can you do to get rid of acne that you already have?
Tips to get rid of acne:
To get rid of acne, just follow our advice.
- Get all 10 risk factors (listed above) for acne under control.
- See a doctor - Seeing a doctor or dermatologist is never a bad idea. They are the experts.
- Try the Acne no More system. This system has helped many people get rid of acne.
- Try the many acne home remedies that we recommend here! They can definitely help out and are easier on the wallet.
- Over the Counter medicine – The active ingredient to look for in over the counter acne products are benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. Benzoyl peroxide comes in 5% and 10%. Start with the lower concentration and work your way up to avoid burning the skin.
- Antibiotics – Your doctor may prescribe antibiotics. Be careful to find out any potential side affects before taking.